ABOUT ♥

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Zara coat




I think Zara is officially one of my favorite shops. They have all kind of clothing styles. Every time I am there I want to buy so much. But I just end up with the big dilemma which top or dress I should buy. (Haha I hope I am not the only one that has that.) This time I had the same problem. I had to buy a winter coat and I just couldn't choose which one to pick. I eventually choose this one ( which I am super happy with)

I love that it looks like a cape but still has sleeves and that there is enough space to wear a big sweater underneath it. 

How does your perfect winter coat look like? Let me know in the comments! :)









8 comments:

  1. Looks like a really great coat! Love it! <3
    Vanessa
    www.pureGLAM.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat looks so lovely! Zara just always has the prettiest coats!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And of course! I ould love too! :) X

      Delete
  3. Love Zara coats they are always so beautiful and elegant. Love your pics xxo

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty coat! Love it!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete