ABOUT ♥

Thursday 6 November 2014

Nail polish favorites + 100 followers!


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to show you a few of my favorite nail polishes, but first I wanted to tell you that I now have a hundred followers on Bloglovin which is amazing! I truly love making little posts on my blog. And I am really happy with all the sweet comments and lovely people that are following me. Thank you so much! ^_^

Now over to the nail polish. Not so long ago I bought some new ones I  found that the colors looked so cute together. That today I wanted to take a picture and write about it. Right now at this moment I am enjoying the softer colors. Light pink or blue are my absolute favorite. I am wearing the blue one from catrice right now and  loving it. These softer colors are also amazing to wear on a everyday basis. They don't scream all the attention and your nails look wonderful and clean.






No comments:

Post a Comment