ABOUT ♥

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Liebster award


Hi everyone a few days ago I was nominated by an amazing blog http://allthingsbeautyandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/ (I really love her blog) Thank you for nominating me :) Make sure to check out her blog!  First I didn't really know what Liebster award  was but then when I searched on google I saw that it is an award that other bloggers give you to gain more followers.
Here are a few rules:

-acknowledge the blog who nominated you
-Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger
-Give 11 facts about yourself
-Nominate blogs you think deserve the award (a blog that has under 200 followers)
- and then prepare 11 questions for those blogs to answer.

So here are some facts about me:

-I have a twin brother and a sister
-I can listen to a song over and over without getting tired of it.
-When I was younger I wanted to become a fashion designer
-I really don't like green beans (haha)
-I have a little dog called 'Jazz'
-I am really bad at doing sports...
-I love watching creepy movies
-my favorite animal is a giraffe... ( I have no idea why... They look just so cute and weird)
-I did ballet for 8 years
-I love playing the sims
-I am obsessed with shopping!

11 questions

-What is your greatest aspiration in life?
-To be happy and live a wonderfull life

-Favorite place to be?
- I know this might sound a bit weird but I really love to be home, but I also love to be in a city, I don't know there are so many places I like.

- Favorite make-up brand?
- I don't think I have one. I just use some make up and hope it looks good. (haha :) )

- Favorite clothing brand?
- I don't really have one favorite brand. I love Zara, Mango, and a lot more!

- Favorite time of the year?
-I love New year and Christmas. All the presents and being with family and friends.

- Greatest accomplishment?
- Last year I joined an art contest and I reached the top 20. :)

- Why you started your blog?
- I started my blog for showing people DIY posts. And maybe giving them some inspiration. Because I really loved making all kind of artworks like sewing, crochet,... And I am still so happy that I started it.

- Favorite hot beverage?
- Of course chocolate milk.

- Favorite tv-show?
-I have so many tv-shows I like. I love to watch: Arrow, America's next top model.,... But right now at the moment I am watching 'the killing'. It's such a great show.

- What is your star sign, and what it says about you?
-My star sign is a sagittarius. It says that I am a deep thinker and that I always want to know the truth. I am really curious haha that's true, but a deep thinker of philosopher,... Euhm maybe sometimes :)

Amazing blog I nominated:

http://chloedoeseverything.blogspot.be/
http://thoughtfrombeth.blogspot.be/
http://www.roamingtheracks.blogspot.be/
http://grace-girl.com/
http://notetheobvious.weebly.com/

Here are the questions:

1) what is your favorite thing to do?
2) Why you started your blog?
3) Your favorite place to be?
4) What is one of your dream?
5) What is your favorite animal?
6) Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
7) What is your favorite food?
8) What kind of movies do you like to watch?
9) Your favorite childhood memory?
10) How would you describe your stye?
11) What's your most favorite season of the year?

Enjoy! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment