ABOUT ♥

Thursday 20 November 2014

I love to walk


Today I bought this good pair of shoes. Maybe you are wondering why, and the reason is because I am going to the Ardennes this weekend. (For the ones that don't know what or where it is: It's a place in Belgium where there are a lot of forests and little villages. So it is just super pretty there.) Me and my family love to go for a walk out there and enjoy the nature. 

So I think that these boots are just amazing. I actually really love how they look. Normally I don't quite like how walking boots look. I always thought that they were too big and clumsy. But I think that my mind is changing a bit. 

Maybe I am a little late with this trend, but I think they might also look great to wear on an everyday basis. Just under some skinny jeans or a skirt. I don't know I am still thinking. But I now am going to look a bit better when I am going for a walk. Instead of wearing some weird gumboots (that I used to wear.) 

Do you think that shoes like this look good to wear under an everyday outfit?
 Let me know :)

4 comments:

  1. Definately.great boots. I love wearing my hiking boots too. They are comfy and waterproof! Visit Mrs in London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah they are so comfortable! :) X

      Delete
  2. I am also looking for a nice sturdy pair of boots since mine are getting a bit small (I've had them for a very long time.) Thanks for the inspiration!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these! I've been playing with the idea lately of getting these boots in black ready for walking around the Christmas markets in Germany in a few weeks' time! :) I love your idea of styling these with skinny jeans, I would do the same.. have a great week ahead!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete