ABOUT ♥

Monday 17 November 2014

cozy sweaters








It looks like the weather here in Belgium is getting colder with the day. A few years ago I hated the cold. I was always looking forward to the summer or spring and hoping that it would be there soon. maybe you think like that too. Me to sometimes. But the fun thing about this weather is the clothing.

Personally I love the winter clothing and especially the big cozy sweaters. I absolutely love to wear them. They feel so cozy and warm that I just sometimes don't want to pull them of to go to bed. Sitting in your couch watching  TV with that big sweater on feels amazing. And especially when it is already dark outside.

- white sweater: Mango
-green: Zara
-grey: Zara

Let me know in the comments what you like to wear or do
when it is really cold.

13 comments:

  1. Winter fashion is my favourite as well, I love big chunky scarf's and warm boots, wrapped up warm and ready to face the cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great knits!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love winter too , nothing better than hot baths, fleece pjs and cosy jumpers. Love it xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta stock up on knits like those as I'll be moving to a colder country soon!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree! Winter clothing is always so comfy but summer weather is still my favorite.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! , I love snuggling up in warm jumpers!!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I also love to do that! ^_^ X

      Delete
  7. Thanks! and of course, I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just think sweaters are the must of the season.
    Very interesting post!

    Avoirlavogue.wordpress.com
    Xo
    Demi.

    ReplyDelete