ABOUT ♥

Sunday 30 November 2014

642 fashion things to draw



Here is another quick and short post. The exams are coming in one week so I am very busy. But I still wanted to post something on my blog, so here it is. Two days ago I got this book from Urban Outfitters which I am absolutely in love with. Of course you all know that I am obsessed with drawing. And this is a book full of things and attributes that you have to draw. I have wanted this book for so long and now I finally got it. It was actually meant for my birthday next week but I already wanted to draw in it so bad. I am going to show you in my next post what I have already drawn in it. 
                                                   Have a nice day, and I'll be back soon ;)                                                                                



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely idea that book. Good luck with your exams. x

    Mrs in London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this book sounds really lovely! I would like to draw fashion illustrations from time to time, but I'm really not talented... Are you going to show us a bit of inside the book as well? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete