ABOUT ♥

Friday 31 October 2014

I ♥ shopping!


Two days ago I did some shopping. I don't know if it is just me but when I go shopping I love to touch every piece of clothes just to feel the fabric. When I went with my brother he looked a bit weird when I was doing that... (haha) But yeah. 

I love to go to stores as Mango, Zara, ... I bought a simple black dress which I absolutely love. I love the fact that it looks so simple but still dressed. I also bought a lipstick. Normally I don't wear much make up but I tried this darker color and I actually started to like it. Because I have a really light skin darker colors like purple suit me better. 





4 comments:

  1. I love shopping too! Its such a great experience, I also really love online shopping. Its becoming a problem!! lol :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a total shop-a-holic and love to see and feel things in real life rather than the internet. Love the Mac lipstick, I really want to try a darker colour like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping always gives me a thrill! Simple, black dresses are real gems!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete