ABOUT ♥

Sunday 19 October 2014

A relaxing day



Today was one of those days that you wake up late, take your computer and watch all episodes of your favorite tv-show. (mine at the moment is america's next top model... stt ) But we all love food and it is always so cosy to watch and have something to eat at the same time. So that's why I made this little healthy snack. 

I just put some some healthy things that I could find and I mixed them together. The things that you will need are :

- A piece of fruit (a banana, an apple, strawberries,...)
-yogurt
-cereal
-( sugar for a sweeter taste)

And that is just all you need. just mix them together and your snack is ready. And I can tell you that it taste delicious!


I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe got some inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting and lot's of love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment