ABOUT ♥

Monday 22 September 2014

September favorites





Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't post in a while. I was very busy. But now that I am back, I really want to show you some things I bought this month and that I really loved. Of course I am not going to show you everything but just a few.

The first thing that I am going to start with is this little black sketchbook. (the book that looks huge in this picture) I am so in love with it. It is just so small and cute. First it was a little book for school but the teacher said that we didn't needed it so now it is whole mine. And I am so happy! I love to write all my ideas and drawings in it.


This little pink nail polish that you see in this picture is one of my favorites. I love everything about it. The color and just how it looks. Maybe I am weird but I also use my nail polish as decoration. I think it looks really nice on a desk... I don't know maybe it's just me. ;)


I actually bought this little necklace late August, but because I really loved it and I wanted to show you. I thought why not post it. I searched for this kind of necklace everywhere, so I am really happy that I finally found it. Sometimes you see people walking on the street with just a really simple little necklace and you think you really want it. And then you go looking for it and you just can't find it anywhere. That is exactly what happened to me a few months ago. But I am happy that I finally found it!



Two days ago I went to Ikea. A big store where they sell all kind of furniture, but also lots and lots of candles. So I couldn't leave the store without one. But it smells amazing. Like vanilla. It's just my favorite fragrance. It also has been proven that the fragrance vanilla makes people happy. (I am not sure if that is true.) But if you want to buy a scented candle I recommend  vanilla.

I am going to write you all soon!
So make sure to keep an eye on my blog;)



2 comments:

  1. That necklace looks so dainty and cute.. I can't get enough of simplistic but striking jewellery like that! Have a wonderful week :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I'm new to Instagram! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too! And I will take a look :)

      Delete